About this Role
Consultants play a key role in delivering services to our clients while managing their team. They are the point guard of the consulting team—structuring the team’s research and ensuring everyone collaborates effectively. Consultants are doers, too: they don’t just oversee qualitative and quantitative analyses, they dive into it themselves, taking their subject-matter expertise to the new levels. Consultants are also involved on the business side, monitoring team productivity, tracking project budgets, and helping with proposal writing and new business development. They liaise with clients regularly and are constantly on the look-out for new opportunities for our clients.
- 5-10 years of professional experience including experience in advisory and/or managerial roles
- You have strong familiarity with corporate sustainability, sustainable finance, climate change and ESG integration investment approaches with the ability to advise clients on these topics from day one
- Preferably, but not required, you are bilingual in French and can deliver work comfortably in both languages
- You are experienced at leading teams, managing projects and coaching junior team members
- If you feel you would be a good candidate but do not possess any of these qualifications, please feel free to reach out to the e-mail below for clarification or more information
What You Can Expect
- The successful candidate can expect to join an entrepreneurial team, where a healthy attitude toward learning and asking questions will be rewarded with exceptional development opportunities and invaluable experience
- Most work relates to client projects. However, all team members also contribute to developing company intellectual capital and client relationships. We balance roles and duties based on individual career aspirations and talents
- Compensation is competitive with the market and based on experience. It consists of base salary and a bonus tied to our company’s success. We offer 20 paid days off each year, Equinox gym membership/Presto transit pass and a competitive benefits package (dental, drug, extended health, vision)
- People-oriented policies address flexible work arrangements, conference attendance and parental leave
- An appreciation for equity, diversity and inclusion. We believe when people feel valued, respected and included, they are able to achieve their full potential, be more productive, and feel successful and fulfilled. Diverse backgrounds, experiences, perspectives and voices enhance our ability to learn, grow, develop, innovate and contribute richer, more excellent advice for the betterment of our clients and society at large.
- The majority of our team is based in Toronto, and we have team members located in Montreal and Vancouver. We would be delighted to consider the right candidate who is based elsewhere in Canada. Our clients are mostly in North America and most work is virtual with minimal travel to client site
How to Apply
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Cover letter (one page) – please indicate your availability to start in your cover letter
- Curriculum vitae (two pages)
- Academic transcripts
- Contact details for two references, preferably from previous managers (these can be provided upon advancing to the interview round – reference letters not required)
- Optional: complete our Self-identification Questionnaire
All applicants must be eligible to work in Canada. If you are not able to provide some of the above documentation or are not currently eligible to work in Canada, please explain in your application, otherwise you may not be considered.
Quinn+Partners is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to pursue fairness and equity, and minimize conscious and unconscious bias in our hiring practices. We are committed to growing a team with diverse backgrounds and experiences. If you require or would like any accommodation in the recruitment process, please let us know in your cover letter.
We will review applications as they are received but may not respond right away. We appreciate your patience. We look forward to hearing from you!